Formaggio Semigrasso Valli del Lario

Seasoned cheese with cooked and soft paste, made from 70% skim cow's milk and the remaining 30% whole cow's milk.

Production complies with the Guffanti protocol, especially for the natural feeding of animals and the raw processing of milk.

Organoleptic characteristics

Aspect and texture
Cylindrical shape, with flat faces and smooth and regular rind.
The paste is soft with a slight holes
Taste
delicate, lactic flavor with light sour notes.
Serving suggestions
White wines moved, dried, grape must and dried tomatoes

Technical characteristics

Milk
raw cow's milk
Production method
artisan
Paste
cooked and soft
Salting
Dry
Ripening
40 days
Production period
all the year
Fats
24% M.G.S.S.
Weight
12 kg
Dimensions
diameter 35 cm bit 12 cm
Producers
Cheesemaker and Breeder of the Como hills
Whole cheese code
1103084
Cutted cheese code
1103085

Sign up for our newsletter

Be among the first to know what is happening in the World of Guffanti: events, new products, initiatives and stories.